Duration: July 15, 2020 to August 15, 2020
The course has been designed to give you an insight of perspectives of Human Rights and duties of civil society. This course will enhance your expertise over the subject and will be an important value addition to your skills. This course is designed by people having expertise over the subject matter and every module is made in simple language.
What You`ll Learn on This Course
- To disseminate information about Human Rights and Duties of civil society.
- To sensitize the learner about Human Rights issues and develop basic understanding of Human Rights and their enforcement.
- To create awareness about moral, ethical, social and democratic values.
- To acquaint the student with international, regional and national organization structure of human rights.
- To make the students aware of their fundamental rights and fundamental duties.
- This course help in knowing ways and means to protect your Human Rights against unjustified actions.
Who This Course is for
Anyone who is interested in understanding his rights and duties.
The bootcamp is based on the manual prepared by Corinne Podger. Corinne Podger is the Director of the Digital Skills Agency, a training consultancy teaching mobile journalism, multimedia, social media and production skills to adult learners, with a focus on affordable and accessible technologies. She co-organises the Mobile Journalism Conference Asia, in collaboration with Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung. Corinne is a qualified Reuters and BBC trainer and holds an MA from the University of Cambridge (UK). Since 2013, she has delivered training in over 25 countries. Her clients include Thomson Reuters Foundation, BBC Media Action, World Association of Newspaper Editors, Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, World Federation of Science Journalists, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, and the World Health Organisation. Her teaching draws on 30 years of ongoing industry experience as a multimedia journalist, primarily with the BBC World Service and ABC Australia. Corinne serves as an advisor to the European Journalism Observatory and as a judge for WAN-IFRA’s Digital Media Awards. She currently lectures in Online Journalism at the University of Sydney.
- 52 Students Enrolled
- Language: English
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 24
Understanding Mobile Journalism
Apps and Equipment