Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Duration: July 8, 2020 to August 20, 2020
The course provides information on what is Novel Coronavirus and how to protect people from this pandemic. It elaborates on the safety precautions and the process to followed in case it occurs, and how to properly implement IPC measures to ensure there is no further transmission to HCW or to other patients and others in the healthcare facility.
This bootcamp is intended for young scholars and social workers, as it is focused on infection prevention and control.
What You’ll Learn on This Course
- Be prepared and ready to respond to an outbreak, in particular, the one due to COVID-19.
- Limit human to human transmission by way of implementing WHO recommended IPC interventions.
- Identify, isolate and report suspect and confirmed cases.
- There are resources attached to each module to help you dive further into this topic.
- Safety precautions for travellers
- Understanding the real facts of common myths related to COVID-19.
Who This Course is for
Anyone is interested in learning how to fight with Novel Coronavirus and other infections.
- 86 Students Enrolled
- Language: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 5
- Quizzes: 2
Loved it. It would be great if you can add more videos.