DREAM and DESIGN Bootcamp
Duration: July 25, 2020 to August 25, 2020
Mix and Match from skills, thousands of tools and links. To excel in this millennium you need many skills and competencies like Leadership, Communication, People Skills, 21st Century Competencies, Stress Management etc. Bootcamp will help you gain knowledge on the following:
- Child/ Gender/ Human /Rights,
- Children’s/ Youth Participation
- Development Communication
- Innovations in Education
What is a Boot Camp
Originally a military term, now widely used by the information technology sector a Bootcamp refers to an intensive training in basic skills. In our context the participants will go through intensive engagement and immersion the particular competency. Each one of our bootcamps is heavily based on appreciative inquiry and more or less follows the four D approach of Discovery, Dream, Design, and Delivery. The participants discover their strengths first and then bring to the fore the strengths of their organization and the actual and potential allies and partners.
What does Appreciative Inquiry do to the Participant?
Appreciative inquiry takes the energy of the “positive present”—with participant , the best possible interpretation of his meaning to his/ her people—and uses it to build vision of a positive, desired future, one that is grounded in reality. It then helps people mobilize forces for change to turn that vision into reality—to help the participant grow into a responsible, fulfilled person.
What is the 4D Approach
- DISCOVERY The participants discover the subject and their strengths
- DREAM Participants consider what might be-ENVISIONING RESULTS
- DESIGN Participants CO-CONSTRUCT a model and the peer group look for the strengths in it
- DESTINY Participants do a delivery plan. They work on a short term plan and long term plan.
What You`ll Learn on This Course
The overall purpose of the training programme is to It will further take a look at the various forms of gender-based violence and the core principles for a code of conduct, reporting mechanisms and developing a programmatic response.
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the concept of gender, and gender-based violence, sexuality, and rights.
- Understand the various forms of gender-based violence and the core principles for a code of conduct, reporting mechanisms and developing a programmatic response.
- Learn about international conventions like UDHR and CEDAW.
- You’ll be well-poised to become a valuable citizen of the future.
Who this Course is for
Anyone is interested in learning about the rights and laws related to women in India.
- 46 Students Enrolled
- Language: English
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 32
Listeners are Leaders
21st Century Skills
- Understanding people
- Expressing your thoughts and feelings clearly
- Speaking up when your needs are not being met
- Asking for and giving quality feedback
- Influencing others’ thinking and actions
- Bringing conflicts to the surface and getting them resolved
- Collaborating with others
- Shifting gears when relationships are unproductive